- We will send you a CD or DVD after the event with the photos or you can upgrade to a USB flash drive that we give to you at the end of the night. We upload your prints within two weeks to our website. The photos can be seen by the public or we can create a private gallery and give you a password you can pass on to your guests.
What happens with all of the photos?
How long does it take to set up the booth?
- 30 minutes or less. We arrive at least one hour before the event to set up to make sure everything is working properly.
What do we need to provide?
- A 110v, 10 amp, standard grounded electrical outlet within 20’ of the booth. That’s it! If your event is outdoors and not near a power supply, we can even supply a generator for a fee.
Can we use our own props?
- Of course! You can provide whatever props you want. We charge $45 for the use of our props. This is due to the fact that we use new props for every event because of sanitary reasons.
How big is the booth?
- We need at least 10’ x 10’ x 8’ H to operate. If you want to accommodate more guests, bigger is better.
How is the quality of your prints?
- Our printer is AWESOME! We use a professional dye sublimation printer which prints out 2×6 strips and cuts them instantly, or can print full 4×6 prints. Either way, your prints come out in less than 12 seconds, water and finger print resistant, and ready to rock! Other photo booths use cheap printers which can smudge pictures and you or a photo booth attendant has to cut strips by hand.
Why is your booth better than the rest?
- Imagine yourself in a professional photo shoot, only you’re the one controlling it with a touchscreen. We use an 18 megapixel Canon DSLR camera with professional studio lighting. It will make you look like an absolute rockstar!
What areas do you service?
- All of Northwest Ohio and then some! We travel within a 60 mile radius of Maumee on a regular basis. If you would like us to travel further, please let us know and we can accommodate your request for a small travel fee.
Do you require a deposit?
- Yes, we require a $125 non-refundable deposit for all events and a signed copy of our standard contract. The deposit will deduct from the final balance due.
When is the final balance due?
- The final balance is due 14 days before the event. Any balance paid after the due date will be subject to a 10% late fee.